selina,she is 5 mons pregnant adn in the hospital on total bedrest,her

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2515

selina,she is 5 mons pregnant adn in the hospital on total bedrest,her cervix open alittle pray that it don't open anymore..that she hold on for 7weeks more..she under alot of stress her husband wantsto leave her,he is not by her side..pray for peace,strenght and wisdom for her,she believe he is seeing someone else,,pray that god will touch him and he repents.also for jacob and his wife for thier marriage that god touch thier marriage.for brandy she has anixty,attacks..for me and my husband get closer to god

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
https://donnareidland.com/how-to-successfully-read-through-the-bible/ Why It Is So Important to Read through the Bible even if you've tried and failed in the past December 2, 2022 Posted by Donna Reidland Christian Living This year is fast drawing to a close and many of us are thinking...
Replies
Views
We have some tragic news from North-Eastern Nigeria today. On May 12, Deborah Samuel Yakubu, a young student at Shehu Shagari College of Education, was killed in a violent attack. While our college years are a time when opinions should be valued, it was Deborah's opinion that resulted in her...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord praise him on the heights we thank the lord i want to send a testimony my name is Jayan last month my elder son abilash had a right leg knee surgery for is ACL and a vasher got damaged while paying foot ball it happened one year before because of financial problems we can't do it...
Replies
Views
URGENT PRAYERS REQUEST: My grandma is recently hoem form constant hospital emergencies. she has oxygen issues cramping nerulogical spasms seizures and coma like state contstntly. Lord pleas ehelp pleas ehal my grandm aplease ibeg you. please pray that she is healed of all neurological...
Replies
Views
URGENT PRAYERS REQUEST: My grandma is recently hoem form constant hospital emergencies. she has oxygen issues cramping nerulogical spasms seizures and coma like state contstntly. Lord pleas ehelp pleas ehal my grandm aplease ibeg you. please pray that she is healed of all neurological...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom