Security

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1027

Praying for a new job.. favor wih Boss colleagues and peers.. Exisiting Part time praying for divine appointments and close sales.. Protection to my personal stuff.. Landlady and tenant do not enter my room in my absences and do not rob, steal or destroy my items IN NAME JESUS.. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Child of God,

I asked God to honor this prayer on your behalf.

default_smile.png
Let Us Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone that I love and care about and everyone that loves and cares about me, including me, myself, and I. Bless us Lord Jesus collectively and individually. Teach each of us how to keep our focus on You and Your awesome power and faithfulness to provide for us in Your timing. Help us all to realize that You truly love us and You will always be their for us providing what we need when we need it. You will never leave us nor forsake us.

Bless each of us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from on high. Provide the faith that is needed in each of our lives to follow Your leading, guidance, and commands to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ. Reign in our lives as Lord of All. Let Your power reign in our lives and transform us as we surrender to You completely. Help us all too completely surrender to You and Your Will for our lives. Develop within each of us a more intimate, mature, and dynamic relationship with You that is based upon the true Word of God. Help each of us to accept Your grace to walk in victory and be Victors in Christ and not the Victims of Satan’s evil plans and plots for our lives. God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for my love ones and myself, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the Christian who wrote this prayer, and each member of my family (the ones I know and don’t know). Amen, So Be It And It Is So.
default_biggrin.png

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Please Pass This Prayer on To Everyone You Love & Care About!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Holy Abba Father Lord God Jesus, in the Holy name & blood of Jesus, we deeply appreciate, love, bless and thank You for all things done for aldean & others. You are deeply & endlessly Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy! Allow your holy divine Grace, Mercy &, favors manifested deeply upon aldean, in all...
Replies
Views
Dear Holy Abba Father Lord God Jesus, in the Holy name & Holy blood of Jesus, we deeply appreciate, love, bless and thank You for all things done for aldean & others. You are deeply & endlessly Holy, Holy, Holy, Holy! Allow your holy divine Grace, Mercy &, favors, with your Holy Blood of Jesus...
Replies
Views
Pray for Healing of left foot injury and the bruises of the bones and ligaments, so that I can walk without pain very soon and can return to office next Monday. Pray also for healing of my right sacroilliac (SIJ) joint no more dislocation and snapping sound. Healing from tiredness, anxiety. Pray...
Replies
Views
Pray for Healing of left foot injury and the bruises of the bones and ligaments, so that I can walk without pain very soon. Pray also for healing of my right sacroilliac (SIJ) joint no more dislocation and snapping sound. Healing from tiredness, anxiety. Pray for provision of a new suitable job...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life alway, my father and mother life alway, and my children’s life alway, my brothers and sisters life alway, and my hellyans life alway, and my close relatives and friends life alway. God, I pray for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom