Salvation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1620

Please pray for the Salvation of my husband, Tamil. He is an unbeliever and please join me in prayers for his Salvation. God is prayer answering and I want to serve the Lord as a fmily. Also pray for my full time job that I will prosper and glorify Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray fir healing and salvation and Deliverance for Steve and his family and My husband Shawn, also healing and salvation for Diane, Peyton, Aiden, Alaxander and Fletcher and Cade too thank you
Replies
Views
Pray for my husband's salvation his name is Ravi Ramchandani
Replies
Views
Please pray for the complete salvation of me, Michelle and salvation for my daughter Kaya, my grandchildren Sophie, Misti, Jazmyn and Aurora and for Kaya's baby father - Ash. Also please salvation for my mum and dad, Jan and Pat. Thanks so much for praying, God bless
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir all of Minerva’s staff and employees and Scotty’s staff and employees for healing and salvation and Deliverance today also for me to have a good day and safety for my husband at his job thank you
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for healing and salvation and Deliverance for my husband Shawn also that God would send him a angel to remove all evil from his past too thank you
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom