Rip John

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannahbelieves

I found out today that a father figure of mine passed November 23rd. 2011. His immediate family never contacted any of my family. I never got to say goodbye to one of the kindest souls anyone could ever want to meet. Pray that he is in Peace in Heaven. Happy. I made him one promise. It was to take his dog if anything was ever to happen. I pray that I find our beloved dog, so I have a piece of him. I want to at least keep my promise as well. Please pray for my reunification with Blaze the dog. Plus once again pray for my best friend, my 2nd dad John. He is missed dearly! I love you John. Goodbye until we meet again. Hannah and your grandson Brandon

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord I am praying for Hannahs healing. Lord I pray that you can assist in her healing, and assure her so she can find peace within. I pray that she is able to find the dog she is looking for. amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
He must increase, but I must decrease. —John 3:30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... This ultimate formula for greatness did not take many words for John the Baptist to articulate. What's your formula? Paul told the Galatians that they needed a similar approach to greatness: Christ must be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom