Restoration Of Our Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for the restoration of our marriage. Susie and Tony

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus name that You will bless my marriage. Fix what is wrong. Bless Tony and I to live our lives as a man and woman of God that is walking in obedience to Your Word and Perfect Will for our lives. I can't fix this Lord Jesus. But YOU can. Bless My Marriage in Jesus name I pray. Thank You God for hearing my prayer.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus name that You will bless my marriage. Fix what is wrong. Bless Tony and I to live our lives as a man and woman of God that is walking in obedience to Your Word and Perfect Will for our lives. I can't fix this Lord Jesus. But YOU can. Bless My Marriage in Jesus name I pray. Thank You God for hearing my prayer.

God I ask in Jesus name that You will bless my marriage. Fix what is wrong. Do this for us Lord Jesus if it is Your Will. Bless Tony and I to live our lives as a man and woman of God that is walking in obedience to Your Word and Perfect Will for our lives. I can't fix this Lord Jesus. But YOU can. Bless My Marriage in Jesus name I pray. Thank You God for hearing my prayer.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom