Renaissance's Needs.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
Dear Lord, I thank u for u'r love and favor upon me. I trust in u and u'r mighty plans for me. I know that u have secured my life and my future.So this moment i would like to claim the promises of your Royal Inheritance in my Life. U shall not keep me in need and want.

My family needs the security of having a house of our own, so please enable us to build a HOME in u.

Also, i trust that u will bless me with the job that serves u the best and satisfies me.

I submit the issues regarding finding the correct man to be my husband and my future, unto u. I am assured that u make things beautiful in its time. Till then please give me the stability needed and bestow u'r favor upon me. Guide me and my heart and let all the things that i do,glorify u. Help me understand your WILL and wait patiently until u reveal them to me. Bless me with u'r righteousness and equip me with your spiritual gifts. Help me become as u desire Oh Lord, In Jesus' name I pray~ Amen.

Glory to God alone. His name endures forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord God I pray your blessings on Renaissance. She loves you with her whole heart and trusts and believes in you and your promises. God please reward you faithful and humble servant with the desires of her heart (ps 37:4). Lord provide a home for her that will serve you (jos 1:9) may you bring her a wonderful man to be her husband that they unite as one and serve you. Bring her a husband who will love her as Christ loved the church (eph 5) Lord God her faith in you is evident. Though we deserve nothing, your grace has saved us. Your love for us surpasses all love. I pray Lord for you to continue to bless renaissance. Please give her the desires of her heart. Using the blessings for your good and bringing the glory to you. Thank you for showing me the faith of an encouraging and strong woman of God. In Jesus name amen

Father hear this prayer of your servant that they will continue to place their trust and have fait hin you .This i ask in Jesus name AMEN

Lord, I Too, am in agreement to these prayers for Renaissance, just now. Lord, I Lift Renaissance to you, just now Lord. Lord, I Pray for her own home Lord. Lord, I Pray for your guidance and your provisions. Lord, Send her the Husband you have selected for her Lord. Help her to rely on you Lord.

With God's Power working in us, God Can do much, much more than anything we can ask for or think of. Ephesians 3:20

In Jesus Name Amen

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y

Father, move upon these situations as they continue to put their faith and trust in you.

In Jesus Name Amen

I agree with Renaissance, Lord and ask you to hear her prayers and help her in Jesus' name. Help her to find a home and give her strength and your divine love.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom