Question

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessica

Dear All I have been praying for something since long, I sincerely kept my desires in front of God and asked Him to bless me if it is His will, may be it was not His will that He did not give me my heart's desire, I am okay with it. Then I asked Him to comfort me, give me peace as I am broken and distressed. Still He did not hear me. I do not have peace, I do not know how to get my peace back, I am loosing my faith and really wonder will He ever answer my prayers..?? Forget about my desires, if He is the God of all comforts than why He is not able to comfort me and give me peace. When He has promised health, peace, comfort, strength, desires of your hearts than why don't I have any of them. Can anyone answer me why is He unjust to me, when I have been faithful to Him.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, dear one, but I encourage you to get into your prayer closet alone with the Holy Spirit and repent of this doubt and any doubt you've thought or spoken or acted on in the past regarding your heart's desire.

You must remember that God is the God of increase. He doesn't do anything without increasing the harvest. So, if you doubt one day you invited 1 month, 6 months, 1 year or more of waiting for your answer to the prayer. Where do I get this math? From the Bible. The Israelites doubted God 40 days and God increased their wandering 1 year for every day they doubted.

Think about that and please ask for forgiveness and a crop failure for the harvest of doubt you've sown seeds for in Jesus' Name. I love you!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
dear god pls hre my sisters prayer,pls answer her father,bless her father.father we don,t hav any other name 4 help

so pls answer her father.Father we thk u for ur mercy,amen

Hi. I truly understand what you are going through. Start with a mustard seed of faith. With that focus on every little thing that God shows you. Your faith will increase. God is a merciful God. He says if u fail don't worry I will catch you. Then take your mind off of your desire. I am not saying it is not there or there won't be moments when u will still hurt. But focus on God and the things that he has done and is doing. Your faith will grow and u will start to have faith that God will deliver your hearts desire. But it will be in his time so that we cannot take credit. And all glory will be his because we know that we were not able to do this on our own. I hope this helps.

God please show her how u are working on her behalf. Show her small things to grow her faith. Let her know you can seen further than she can. And u are working everything out. In jesus name amen

God please help me also as I go through my valley experience to remember the same. Amen.

Aashu...I am with you..How can you forget we are praying so strongly..The plans that God has for us is to prosper us not to harm us..You strengthened me by reminding & prayer in holy spirit, when i was weak..gave me peace..lets hold on to that..Aashu we can do it...Our Lord is mighty enough to fill us with his everlasting peace..I am experiencing it now..And am sure right now this moment..the peace is within you..look inside & feel it..

In Jesus name we overcome all doubts,restlessness& anxiety.

Amen & Amen

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. - Isaiah 60:1"
default_heart2.gif

There is a great set of messages, just for you
/>http://www.joncourson.com/teaching/teachings.asp?book=job

The questions you are asking are very old dear

Take a look at the book of Job

“How then can I dispute with him?

How can I find words to argue with him?

Though I were innocent, I could not answer him;

I could only plead with my Judge for mercy.

Even if I summoned him and he responded,

I do not believe he would give me a hearing.

He would crush me with a storm

and multiply my wounds for no reason.

He would not let me catch my breath

but would overwhelm me with misery.

If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty!

And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?“

Your hands shaped me and made me.

Will you now turn and destroy me?

Remember that you molded me like clay.

Will you now turn me to dust again?

Did you not pour me out like milk

and curdle me like cheese,

clothe me with skin and flesh

and knit me together with bones and sinews?

You gave me life and showed me kindness,

and in your providence watched over my spirit.

Why do you hide your face

and consider me your enemy?

Will you torment a windblown leaf?

Will you chase after dry chaff?

For you write down bitter things against me

and make me reap the sins of my youth.

I know that my redeemer lives,

and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

And after my skin has been destroyed,

yet in my flesh I will see God;

I myself will see him

with my own eyes—I, and not another.

How my heart yearns within me!

Hope in God, and be of good courage..hope in God

Commit your way to the LORD;

trust in him and he will do this:

He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,

your vindication like the noonday sun.

See...Your light will shine like the sun in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord I meant my twin flame 7 years ago and I felt so drawn to him he would just stare at me and I at him it was so powerful feeling inside that I felt and he seem to feel that way to, and the people I was with saw it to him starting at me it was so exciting I felt so special that he would do...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Nithin. He's constantly being abused by his mother for money mentally and physically!! He's a table of loosing all hope a lund faith. He's been telling me that he has suicidal thoughts. Please please pray for him, May the Lord touch his heart and give him the peace...
Replies
Views
My name is Rose from Kenya. I am turning 26 and feeling so lonely and desperate. Praying that God may remove all the obstacles standing in the way of me meeting my soulmate. He may open my eyes to seeing him and him seeing me as soon as possible. And that God may bring me solace, peace and...
Replies
Views
Lord I am feeling anxiety please give me peace I do not know why I feel this way..Lord my husband is getting better after being so sick..he is still on oxgen and feeling better he has a doctor appointment on friday Lord see that everything will look good. Lord help me to help him my husband and...
Replies
Views
I have taken an extra shift today because my dying patient is still alive and there is need for nurses that know her and her family at work during the weekend! Please pray for this ❤️ Bless this day for me, my patients, my family ❤️ Make it a day of love, wisdom, saying the right things to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom