Question

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tda6

If three different people, at three different times, come up to you and tell you what God is going to do in my life and all three say the same thing, isn't that confirmation?

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I found out a couple of weeks ago that my youngest sibling has not only a blood clot but two types of cancer. Honestly everyone's emotions are mixed as we are all processing this in different ways as we are trying to figure out how we can help her right now. All I know of this right now is that...
Replies
Views
Hello brother and sister, I am a Hindu and my name is Nitin Chandrakar. I did not believe in these things nor did I believe in them but I saw some friends doing it and saw them getting success. So I searched for videos on YouTube and saw your video. I am in B.Sc. First year. I am doing Biology...
Replies
Views
Hello! Please I want you to pray for my 1 year old niece who has been admitted to the hospital for convulsions for the past three days and is also unconscious. Doctors are giving up on her.
Replies
Views
Heavenly father when I finally meet you call me monks, like a term of indeament. Don't tell Joey anything about the monks.. just to write it. Not until he gets to heaven. Don't let him do anything too stupid because it's not that important here on earth and was personal because the monkey...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please give me the wisdom to understand exactly what I need to do because I am thinking there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing this but it's going to be a bit because you're doing something here for me. I don't know if any of these ideas will work or not.. like the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom