Question On Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonette

Humble Servant of All
Please help me. Should we forgive our spoce after they have commited adultery? and should we try to save the marriage. what does the bible say

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

You search the scriptures and see what God says on the subject.

Go to biblegateway.com and click in marriage. Let God minister to you Anthonette.

God knows your heart and your husband's heart.

Child of God Let’s Pray…. God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home and the homes of every member of my family, (but especially my home) and please take away all our worries, doubts, unbelief, discouragement, and fears that You will come through for us. Come through for all of us Lord Jesus. Take away all sicknesses and illnesses. Please watch over and protect us. I ask for new jobs or better jobs for those who are seeking employment. I ask for promotions, raises, and increase in our finances.

May each of us come to know You better and love Your with all our heart. Let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Let the spirit of peace, prosperity, good health, and longevity rest in our homes, hearts, minds, and lives. Bless us with wisdom and make us wise stewards over all that You have blessed us with. Bless those that are married to be faithful to one another, love one another, and respect the union of marriage. May we all acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Please help me. Should we forgive our spoce after they have commited adultery? and should we try to save the marriage. what does the bible say

First and foremost, Thank You, dear LORD Jesus, for this day and your many blessings! Amen.

Warmest greetings to you, dear friend in Christ!

One must bear in mind God's Seventh Commandment: "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery."

We also realize that since there are many in this world who do, the overriding question then becomes whether we are to hold a perpetual grudge against them and not forgive them or be forgiving as Jesus has taught us to do.

People who commit adultery are indeed lacking understanding in God's word, therefore, there are spiritual dangers in that they are imperiling their soul.

"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth is destroyeth his own soul." -- PROVERBS 6:32 (KJV)

The Bible carries out very harsh punishment for adulterers (See Leviticus 20:10 (KJV)! But today, man's law certainly appears to override spiritual law since the Bible even calls for death to the adulterer and man's law would not allow that to happen for adultery without administering justice and due punishment to anyone who took the life of another. So, one can truly say, that was then, and this is now.

But be assured that God knows those who commit adultery!

"Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbors' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD." -- JEREMIAH 29:23 (KJV)

So, pray instead and do practice forgiveness as hard as it may seem. God sees the act of forgiveness in the true light that it appears and will deal with the adulterer in His own time.

Pray often with FAITH and BELIEF that you have *ALREADY* obtained that which you are praying for, as in MARK 11: 23-24 (KJV). Always pray to GOD *in the Name of JESUS*, as in JOHN 14:13 (KJV)

And Never fear! For With the Divine Power of Jesus Christ, Yes! You CAN Obtain That Which You Are Seeking, According To His Will!

For ALL Who Seek Jesus and His Salvation By Becoming Born Again

PRAYER FOR SALVATION (to be said orally): Lord Father, I come to thee as a sinner with contrite heart and ask thee to forgive me of all of my sins. I accept and believe that Jesus Christ is the One and only begotten Son of God. I believe in my heart that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He resurrected from the dead through God. I promise to serve you in the most holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Bible says, God hates divorce. In a covenant, there are no exceptions, except in the case of adultery, the other spouse can set the other free. In my own opinion, becasue we commit spiritual adultery and God never forsakes us, we then therfore should extend that cuourtesy to our spouses and accept them back as our partner and move forward. Forgiveness may not be immediate but in time, the pain of the infraction and betrayal can be removed from your immediate memory.

Lets us pray: father God, my sisiter is seraching for your wisdom on her emotions and commitment in marriage and wants to be holy before you. She wants to do wht you have sanctioned us to do. Soften her heart as you speak to her mind of your desire for her. You are the author and finisher of our faith, therefore I lift my sister up in prayer and ask theat she be comforted byu all the prayers going forth in her behalf and we as women continue to stand for our marriages as we pray all the marriages around the world. You are a covennt God and we are your people. Teach us to be covenenat keepers and we will be ever so careful to give you all the glory and all the honor forever, amen.

Christian Married Couples’ Warfare Prayer

Pray Psalm 35, 69, & 70

Pray Psalm 35, 69, & 70: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Plead our cause, O LORD, with those who strive with us; Fight against all those who fight against us because You are our God and we are Your child. Take hold of Your shield and buckler Lord Jesus and stand up for our help. Draw out Your spear and stop every person, every demonic spirit, tormenting spirits, words, and word thoughts that pursue us to fight against us. Say to our soul O Lord, “I Got You; I Am Your salvation.

Let the enemies of God be put to shame and brought to dishonor who seek after our marriage, our ministry, our children, our family, our lives, souls, and all that We have or will be blessed with Lord Jesus. Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that plot our hurt for any and every reason. Let them be like chaff before the wind and let the angel of the LORD chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery and let the angel of the LORD pursue them. For without cause they have hidden their net for us in a pit, which they have dug without cause for our life, marriage, & ministry. Let destruction come upon them unexpectedly, and let their net that they have hidden for us and our family, catch them. The hole that they dug for us, let them find themselves standing in that very same destruction. Let them fall Lord Jesus. What they meant for our evil, God turn it around for our good.

Make haste O God to deliver us in thy righteousness and cause us to escape. Make haste to help us O Lord. Listen to us and save us. Be our strong habitation where we may continually resort. Deliver us O my God out of the hand of the unrighteous, wicked, evil, cruel people. Deliver us out of the mire and let us not sink. Let us be delivered from those that hate & despise us. Vindicate us O Lord Jesus for the Glory of God.

God I thank You that No weapon formed against us shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against us in Judgment You shall condemn (Isa. 54:17). God I thank You that no one, no demon in or on this earth, no evil word, thought, or action can stop us from doing what God has called us to do. We will obey Your Word Lord Jesus. We will go where You tell us to go and do what You tell us to do. We will testify about the goodness of the Lord. How Great Is Our God. We will be strong in the Lord and of good courage. We will not fear or be dismayed. You have not given us the spirit of fear. You have blessed us with Love, Power, and a Sound Mind. So we will walk together in Your love, Your power, and sound mind (the mind of Christ). We will prosper and be in excellent health. Our soul will prosper in You Lord Jesus. God You are our Shepherd; We shall not want. You are our fortress, protector, healer, deliver, restorer, provision, source, counselor, truth, Savior and Lord of all in our life. You are our song. We will magnify You with thanksgiving. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my Mate in Christ, I ask You to do the same for our children, all the Christians in our family, and the Christian writer of this Prayer. You said in Your Word: Before we call, You will answer and while we are yet speaking You will hear us. (Isa. 65:24). Thank You for hearing and answering this prayer Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Do you want to divorce, but you haven’t told your spouse yet? Maybe you’re just waiting for the perfect moment to present it to them to where it prevents any more damage to the relationship. Or perhaps you’re plotting the best way to throw it in their face because you feel fed up with their...
Replies
Views
heavenly father I thank you this morning. Pls protect us deliver me n wife from all evil and all attacks of the enemy all repetitive sin, internet evil, evilthoughts bad motives demonic attacks satanic attacks evil eye adultery, lust idolatry. Pls intervene that We will find love again , save...
Replies
Views
Urgent prayers for my marriage n kids , wife is trying to make me leave her . Lord help .
Replies
Views
Pray for my marriage. We have hurt each other's feelings and caused deep wounds. There is a lot of love between us but my husband is tired and hurting and says he thinks we've run our course but he will always love me and I will be his best friend. This seems like a savable marriage. Please pray...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you are trying to figure out how to save a marriage on the brink of divorce, then this is the information for you. At Marriage Helper, we have worked with 1000s upon 1000s of marriages to help situations just like yours. The majority of people who come to us are those where their spouse...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom