Pregnancy

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear god please do not let me be pregnant.I made a mistake several times and do not deserve your forgiveness but please.I can not bear to have a child, I am not stable.I am young and can not bear to disappoint my family.Please help me god.Please I have sinned and I have made a mistake he is not in my life anymore and I do not want to have his kid and I messed up.I know that know.Im nausea all day but it happened three weeks ago.Please let it be anything else God.Forgive me and save me lord.

I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

“Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.†{Romans 8:37}

â¤ï¸ May God in Jesus’ name answer every spoken and unspoken prayer request that you may have according to His perfect will. Amen. â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-23: Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ Prayer Focus For This Week - Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name bless each and every faithful member of this prayer site, including myself to continually come to Know You better in truth and fall totally in Love with You with all our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls. Bless each of us with the spirit of obedience, the strength, and an overwhelming desire to always and forever walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to grow spirituality and develop a deeper, richer, more fulfilling intimate relationship with You. As we each read, listen, and meditate upon Your Word, purify our minds and transform our thoughts. God make our eyes and ears attentive to Your Word. Let us each treasure Your Word more than our portion of food. Let Your Word dwell within us richly in all wisdom so that we may encourage, comfort, and build ourselves up and others in the Body of Christ. Let each of us store up Your Word in our hearts so that we will not sin against You. And God encamp Your angels all around each of us to protect us from all evil, accidents, hurt, harm, and danger. Bless us to walk, run, and drive in confidence, knowing that Your angels are on assignment watching over and protecting each of us. God please honor this prayer over every faithful member of this site, including the writer of this prayer, and myself in Jesus' name I pray. Amen, so be it and it is so! “Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., CS†â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ If You Stand In Need Of Any Type of Healing Please Read: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/165/entry-2753-heal-me-lord-jesus/

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I have made several mistakes today. I am very unwell with swollen eyes, swollen face today. Very headache. Pls pray for me that God will hv mercy on me that people will forget my mistakes and I can earn money with this temp job until my next job appears. God protects me from insults and...
Replies
Views
My name is sagar and i am depressed. I was a working employee of SBI and worked their for 4 years as a regular employee but in may 2021 i got another opportunity in EPFO so i moved there as a better carrier opportunity. After working for 2 months i missed my working in SBI, so I requested my HR...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me today and tomorrow. I am going to work and I am still being bullied by my bosses and some coworkers. Monday a coworker lied to my boss about how I have treated her poorly and made her do all the "dirtywork" on our shift together last saturday. Whole the truth is she did...
Replies
Views
Hello to every prayer warrior here. I'm still facing issues throughout my college journey. My Intro To Computer Networks professor is playing mind games with me. She is being rude and I believe it's possible discrimination. I've asked her if I could make up a discussion board assignment in email...
Replies
Views
Hello, My life is in turmoil and I began searching for help because I don't know what to do or where to turn. My marriage is in trouble and my wife is talking about separation, I have lost my job, we are in desperation with our finances. I taking responsibility of our relationship and mistakes...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom