(Prayer 4 Divine Connection) Am Asking God For His Divine Connection In My Christ Like Life, Career

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nwabunwanne

(PRAYER 4 DIVINE CONNECTION) AM ASKING GOD FOR HIS DIVINE CONNECTION IN MY CHRIST LIKE LIFE, CAREER, FINANCES AND MY FAMILY AT LARGE, ALSO IN AREA OF MY WIFE’S JOB SEARCH, GOD’S BLESSING AND HIS PROTECTION IN ALL THAT WE DO IN LIFE THAT IS NOT SIN. AND ALSO TO MY YOUNGER BROTHER (ANTHONY’S) ADMISSION. I PRAY THAT GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL GRANT US ALL I HAVE ASKED AND MORE AMEN. THANK YOU JESUS

yes

Dear Lord, I have a very special prayer today for my Sisters and Brothers in Christ. I pray you bless them financially with stable jobs; I pray you protect and improve their health; I pray you protect their families from all harm. Build a wall about them and protect them. Help them to feel Your presence, love and forgiveness daily in their lives so they can serve You! In Jesus' name, Amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord please send: forgiveness health jobs and love being sent your way as I am praying to God for it. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

PRAYER REQUEST (1)We thank God for his faithfulness to all family members. He is our Rock and Forres in him we trust (2)I ask for Divine Healing in all areas of my life and Family members.. . (3) l ask of Spirit of Discernment to understand the things I am feeling overwhelmed about and all...
Replies
Views
2022 PRAYER REQUESTS 1. DIVINE FAVOUR AND BREAKTHROUGH IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE 2. TO APPOINTMENT EITHEE AS THE COMMISSIONER OF BASIC EDUCATION OR SECRETARY OF ASUBEB BOARD ANAMBRA STATE 3. TO BE THE NEXT TRCN DIRECTOR OF DEAN STUDENTS AFFAIRS 4 MY GIRLS NNEOMA AND IFUNANYACHUKWU TO BE...
Replies
Views
Good evening ..I am Cynthia from abuja ... 1) prayer point is for martial breaktru for me and my siblings ..we are over 30,40 years of age 2) healing for knee pain, back pain and alopecia 3) family deliverance from negative patterns. 4) miracle car 5) my younger brother in America ,for his six...
Replies
Views
PRAYER REQUEST FOR 2022 1) oh lord please break every demonic dead people’s connection and set back in 2022. 2) May God break every protocol that is standing on destiny. 3) May God remove the spirit of hunger in my family especially not having what to eat in 2022. 4) may God remove every...
Replies
Views
(1)We thank God for his faithfulness to all family members. He is our Rock and Forres in him we trust (2)I ask for Divine Healing in all areas of my life and Family members.. . (3) l ask of Spirit of Discernment to understand the things I am feeling overwhelmed about and all anxieties (4)Restore...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom