Please pray my oldest child is highly motivated to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray my oldest child is highly motivated to do whatever it is God has planned for her to do and that He gives her opportunities, encouragement, whatever skill sets needed - to get it done! All praise and glory goes to God. I ask these things in Jesus' mighty name.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praise God my prayers have been answered, thank A lmighty God 🙏 thanks everyone for your prayers, please continue to keep praying for my youngest son to deliver from his hurt, anger he is carrying inside of him that he opens his heart, mind to God let God heal him to be a better husband, father...
Replies
Views
Please send prayer to my family. We are in dire need of just prayer and help since the loss of my oldest sister my only sister, my mom, she’s losing her mind she says the most cruel things to my son and to myself she’s said cruel things to me for years that I am used to it. My son shouldn’t have...
Replies
Views
I would like prayers for my family my youngest daughter and her 4 children are been put out of thier home and will be living in a hotel until she can get another place for them to live,And my son has a court case for non violence I'm asking that that case get dismissed and my second daughter car...
Replies
Views
Thank you all for your continued prayer for my husband our son and our baby to be. I know this is a process, and I do not wanna risk God. My prayer for my husband is deeply sincere because God has opened my heart to realize that this is my husband and I am not to be with no one else on this...
Replies
Views
Please Pray for my Brother and his wife. She decided to get a rental 3 months before all of sudden telling my brother that she is moving out and taking their 3 kids with her. They are both religious (so am I-I'm the oldest). His core existence is his family and takes care of them well beyond the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom