Please pray for my marriage and that God will ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We stand in agreement with our sister Kimberly and on your promise you so graciously made us in Matthew 18:19-20

"If two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them. We here and now acknowledge your presence and although many we come as one and kneel before your throne to ask that you restore Kimberly's marriage and create a clean heart and renew a right spirit in her Husband so you may join the two fully as one. Please grant Kimberly the strength and the courage to draw near unto you until your work is performed in him and bless her with the peace she so deserves. Allow Kimberly to have a spirit of forgiveness and for him a spirit of true repentance and humility so they may be reconciled and bring glory unto you dear LORD. Remember God has made you a promise sister and keep doing what is right in the eyes of the LORD because we know we serve the only true and living God that is THE GOOD SHEPERD! Jesus please go get one of your lost sheep that has strayed and bring him back home to the flock and restore him back to your flock! We pray that Kimberly will prepare the (RRS) through faith i advance: The Robe, The Ring and the Sandals,  and to kill the fattest calf for our brother so we may receive him back to the flock and celebrate his return to a Godly life with his wife Kimberly! Be strong sister: I now am in the EXACT SAME SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES my wife is doing the same thing but we must remember: We are married to Jesus FIRST! He'll fix it sister: Jesus came to fix what was broken and if you have a peek at Revelation 21:5: "And he who sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Nuf said! In your name JESUS we thank you in advance Lord: AMEN!!!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom