Please pray for mine and Shawn marriage, keep us lift

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

David H

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for mine and Shawn marriage, keep us lift up.
God is moving in this situation. Stand in agreement with me that our marriage is heal now in YESHUA NAME.
The emeny had try to derail God's plans for us. Praise God , two different pastors at two different church have prophesied that God is restoring everything the enemy has stole from us and the God was going to use us in a ministry. That because of our great testimony, He will touch many wounded and hopless hearts.
God gave me a word for everyone STAND AS THE CENTURION just believe that it is done. Praise YESHUA

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God in Jesus' name always answer your prayer request according to His perfect will and timing. 

Prayer Focus~Let's Pray: [SIZE=16pt]God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God.  Bless me with an overwhelming desire to grow in the knowledge of You my God, and in the knowledge of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]  [SIZE=16pt]And as I grow in my knowledge of You let grace and peace be magnified within me.[/SIZE]  [SIZE=16pt]Bless me with the greatest love and desire to live my life to please You and strengthen me with the power to do so.   Bless me to live my life in a manner worthy of the Lord [/SIZE][SIZE=21.3333px]while[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] all the time fulfilling my God purpose.  Protect and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, danger, and the enemies of my soul. Confound my enemies, cover them with reproach, dishonor, cause them to turn back, and consumed them who come to steal, kill, [/SIZE][SIZE=21.3333px]destroy[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt], or seek my hurt.  God bless me exceeding abundantly above all that I have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.  And God from the depths of my heart may I praise and honor You above all things.[/SIZE]  [SIZE=16pt]God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.   Amen, so be it, and it is so.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Be Blessed In Jesus’ Name![/SIZE]
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A. B.S., BCPCLC

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Please pray for mine and Shawn marriage, keep us lift up.
God is moving in this situation. Stand in agreement with me that our marriage is heal now in YESHUA NAME.
The emeny had try to derail God's plans for us. Praise God , two different pastors at two different church have prophesied that God is restoring everything the enemy has stole from us and the God was going to use us in a ministry. That because of our great testimony, He will touch many wounded and hopless hearts.
God gave me a word for everyone STAND AS THE CENTURION just believe that it is done. Praise YESHUA
This is wonderful. To learn that men of God have prophicied a out you in future ministry is really refreshing May the God of heaven bind you closer together as you prepare to take on the task of ministry.The road may be rocky but God will give you the needed strength to take up and carry your mantle.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom