please pray for me. financial break through to be ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletool46

Servant of All
please pray for me. financial break through to be a provider. to pay off old debts. pray for a financial break through to prove GOD rewords those who tithe. pray for a financial break through that I may not be a burden to others.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."

God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, today, tomorrow, always and forever walk through my home. Take away all my worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for me. Come through for me Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Bless me with the desires of my heart. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. <><><>

Deliver me from all evil, sicknesses, fears, anxieties, and being or becoming overwhelmed. Help and show me how to keep my focus on You and stand on the promises of God. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life (love, joy, peace, faith, patience, goodness, gentleness, kindness, and self-control). Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. When the world looks at me, let the world find You living in me. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power rest upon me.<><><>

Bless me. Increase my finances and bless me with wisdom and knowledge to become a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with. But God most importantly above all else, let the lifestyle I live be shaped by the Word of God. Teach me how to love, honor, respect, praise, and worship You with my life (mind, body, soul, and spirit). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this today, tomorrow, always and forever in Jesus’ name. Amen!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Click on link below: Affirmation of Healing

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-16807-my-affirmation-of-healing/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom