Our financial status

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrsMhlanga

Please pray for me and my husband. We are going through rough times financially. he works so hard but gets nothing at the end of the day. I am not working, am an expecting mother and recently we have started building our own house. We want to build this house by the mercy of God. I know He shall provide the money for us to finish the house in less than one year. I do have faith that the Lord shall bless us financially one of these days. In Jeses' name I pray, Amen.

ill say one thing ....................“…who … calleth those things which be not

as though they were."

{Romans 4:17}

very awesome scripture to live by hard to live by but it can bring many blessings speak to those finances as being in abundance ane remember one key to success with your finances is tithing your 10% to God and he will do the rest..........we used to not understand this untill I got layed off and it took me 4 weeks to get my unemployment straightened out and i said once i get this all straight and this being a new year we are going to start tithing and we have and let me tell you we havent wanted for anything believe me the blessing will flow and it will amaze you at what will happen..............

Father, I ask that You would bless this family with Your presence, and provide for their needs. Lord, touch their hearts, their souls and their lives. I thank You for providing all we need, especially our salvation and restoration in Your family. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Abba Father I speak out a victory for this family, I pray for provisions beyond the needs to arise from You speaking life back into their finances, I stand in the gap for them in prayer lifting their needs to You for protection, in Jesus name I pray these things, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, I pray you would bless this woman for her faith through adversity. Lord, provide for her family and bless her husband for his dedication in his work and for his family and you Jesus, thank you Lord, Amen.

Lord, I stand in agreement with all of these prayers. I thank You for being their Provider and I praise You for who You are to them and to us. In Jesus' name. Amen

So true about the tithes. So true about speaking things into existence. "Call those things that are not as though they were"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom