One Big Prayer To Cover Many Things I'm Dealing With

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hi. I'm so overwhelmed tonight - my mom went through radiation treatment for Stage 1 Lung Cancer earlier this year - she is so teeny - currently weighing 89 lbs. she is 76 years old. Today we found that her latest Petscan reveals her treatment didn't help, she has two new tumors - it's moved into her other lung now - they said it traveled through the blood and she is now stage 4. She is going to need to start chemo in 2 weeks. Please pray that she will have the strength for this treatment...I can't imagine my life without my mom in it. We talk everyday - at least twice. She has been the sole caregiver for my dad, who nearly lost his life in a tragic head on collision 5 years ago - and his left frontal lobe of the brain is dead. My mom has been my strength when I found out my husband inherited Huntingtons Disease - back in March. My husbands disease is terminal degenerative brain disease - my 4 kids have a 50/50 chance of inheriting it from him. I'm so scared - with all of this happening in a short period of time, my praying has hit an all time high. Could you please take a moment to pray for all of us?? Thank you so much, and Gid bless you all â¤ï¸

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Similar Requests

Pray for my mom Nancy. She has aortic stenosis which would need a new artery when it gets any worse, is in stage 3 renal failure, lung issues, 2 bad knees, a crossover toe cutting into her big toe, anxijetynattacks, breathing issues. She will be 89 May 4. Pray 5hatbGid will heal a lot of goer...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mum she has stage 5 kidney disease, she is to weak for dialysis or kidney transplant, doctors are giving her 3 to 5 months to live. Please pray that Jesus heals my mum and her kidneys and health, pray that Jesus restores her health so she can come out of hospital and live a...
Replies
Views
I'm engaged, and my fiance Ly lives in another country. She has to make the big decision to come here for us to get married. She is facing hard obstacles, and has all sorts of concerns for her safety, due to it being a new experience. She will be absolutely safe with me, and has nothing to fear...
Replies
Views
My marriage is on crisis. My wife has been praying that i found Jesus. I found him, and i have commited my sins. But, past year my wife has been ”lookin to the another side” in so many ways. She has been playing with horoscopes etc. Also, she is bisexual, i knew that from a beginning. That side...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for my daughter who is away at college. She's been experiencing mean girl behavior from her two supervisors. She discovered things they have said about her that are mean and threatening. Tomorrow she will have a meeting with their boss to discuss the issues these girls are causing. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom