On december 2 2008 i was on the freeway when out of nowhere i was hit

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

On december 2 2008 i was on the freeway when out of nowhere i was hit by a bigrig. By gods grace im alive, the other party insurance company lawyers are playing all type of games and have yet to pay me for my pain suffering, lost of work. I dont understand why since they have a million dollar insurance policy. I went to a deposition 2 months ago which they said they would put an offer on the table but no word.My hope is they would just write a check in my name to my lawyers parman law group in full for my pain and suffering .I just want this to be over. It would greatly lift my financial burden and save me from poverty. please pray for me thanks.Davietta

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Good evening all.. On the month of December 22 2023, I was accused wrongly both directly and indirectly at my former work place that i love so much. Have moved on buh i can't get over it. I won't rest until God disgraces and make all my accusers restless. All my tears will fight against them...
Replies
Views
Getting numbing pains on leg and stop this new insurance that's constantly calling when I told them not to keep doing this and canceling out my other important numbers and Im able to reach this co that destroyed some of my property that they compensate soon and put back the rocks they swept out...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Jesus and the disciples] arrived at the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus climbed out of the boat, a man possessed by an evil spirit came out from the tombs to meet him. —Mark 5:1-2 NLT Key Thought Jesus was taking his disciples to new places. The...
Replies
Views
have been suffering from mouth sores for years. I am not too sure what is causing it. I got my first blood test on the 8th of December, 2022. When I checked the results of that blood test, I was told there was a glitch in the hospital system and the flies disappeared. I got the second blood test...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father everything is happening at once, I need sincere prayer. First, my child is doing everything to fail the 7th grade. No matter what I do, she keeps sabotaging her ability to pass to the 8th grade. I am worn out. I have tried everything but she doesn't take school seriously...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom