Need My Job!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WANDA

PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN KEEP MY JOB I HAVE BEEN MAKING A LOT OF CARLESS MISTAKES.NOTHING BIG BUT MY BOSS AND HIS FAMILY ARE THE OWNERS OF THE REALESTATE COMPANY .THEY HAVE RULES FOR US BUT THEY DO NOT APPLY TO THE FAMILY.I DO NOT BREAK ANY OF THE RULES EVERYTHING MY BOSS HAS ASK I HAVE DONE.THEN THE FAMILY BREAKS ALL RULES AND NOTHING SAID.I AM THE ONLY ONE WORKING AND I HAVE DONE WELL THANKS TO ALL THE PRAYS THAT GO UP FOR MY JOB.PLEASE PRAY THAT MY BOSS AND HIS FAMILY SEE THAT I AM A GOOD WOKER AND THAT THE MISTAKES I MADE WAS HUMAN MISTAKES.MY HUSBAND IS SICK AN GOD HAS BLESSED ME AND MY FAMILY.I HAVE A GOOD JOB AND WILL WORK HARD NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES.PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND.

Dear God, please give Wanda peace dear Jesus. Please let her know that you see what she is enduring and that no matter what is said to her that you will be there with her through it all. Help her see Your Light at the end of the tunnel (Psalm 112:7). I ask this prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen

I pray that your husband will recover from his illness and that God will allow you to keep your job. May God's will be done, in Jesus' name, amen.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for you. God wants the best for you.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us: God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom