Need Help With Video Ministry

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gramosjr7

please pray for me that the Lord would give me the ablities, the grace to continue to do the video ministry He has given me, I am so in need of His help. I am currently working on Episode 10 for a Vessel of Mercy Ministry(Gospel preaching Ministry). I need help to learn the new software(Sony Vegas 8) to finish this episode and to do many more. Thank you so much for your faithful prayers, aloha

I am praying that you can learn thanks for your faith and devotion to God. May he hear our prayer and may he bless you and keep you safe in his word if it is his will. Amen.

Let’s Pray: God I love You. I appreciate all You do for me. If I had a thousands tongues I could not praise You enough. God Thank You for being You. You are awesome! Thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior; my redeemer, my liberator, the pilot of my plane, and the caption of my ship.

God I ask in Jesus’ name bless all my Christian E- mail buddies and myself. Bless us all to live an abundant life filled with Your purpose, passion and provision. Bless our relationship with You to grow ever so close, much more stronger and more intimate with each passing month, and year. Fill our homes with Your love, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. Let no evil befall us. Don’t let any plague come near our dwelling. Give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us safe. Order our steps in Your Word Lord Jesus. Help us all Lord Jesus to live our lives pleasing unto You. May we all make You proud to call each of us Your Child. Heal and make us whole in You. Bless us with wisdom and knowledge. Bless us with the desires of our hearts that are the perfect will of God. And all that I have asked You to do for my Christian E-Mail Buddies please do the same for all my family members, friends, the writer of this prayer, and especially my Christian E-Mail Buddy that sent me this prayer. I Thank You Lord for blessing me with family, friends, and e-mail buddies that truly love and care about me. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

<: ))))>< Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies ><(((:)>

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom