My Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seibold

mr w

.ife left me on chrismas eve.it waS BECASE SHES DEPRESSRD.I LOVEHER SO MUCH.

Prayed your marriage would be restored, that your wife would find peace and purpose and salvation through Jesus Christ. That you would draw near to God and know His joy in your lives.

Father please minister in this marriage. Touch his wife and release the depression that she is expirencing and heal her emotions. Restore their marriage In Jesus name Amen

Father God I pray for comfort for seibold during this time. I lift his sad heart up to you and ask in the name of Jesus that you would make this pain bearable. Please give him reat in his soul and heart knowing that you love him. Bless his wife and please provide her with the right supports to manage her depression. God Mental Health issues can be so devastating to the family members who stand beside their loved ones. I pray for compassion and understanding for seibold. I pray that you would keep his wife safe and restore this marriage in the name of Jesus amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, help "seibold" and his wife to remember when they first met and the strong love that grew between them. To put their faith in You and place Your grace at the center of their relationship, so nothing can divide them. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness, as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, put their marriage into your hands. In Jesus name, Amen.

I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. Father, please heal this couple and restore them with your great love.

God, please restore this marriage, that it might be a witness unto you and bring glory to your name. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Lord, please be with seibold in this difficult time. Let him know that you have not left him. Please work out the depression that his wife is feeling. Help this marriage to be founded on the rock that is Christ. Only on this foundation of rock will it stand since everything else is sinking sand. Help seibold to seek you and know the right things to do. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Lord please let that wife come back home. Restore this marriage please in Jesus Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please help us to pray for my father inlaw he had accident today the back of his head and the brain is bleeding he will have surgery today 😭 and please help me to pray for reyna as well shes in coma been two days now and shes pregnant please help us to pray Thank you so much🙏🙏🙏
Replies
Views
I pray that my husband and I will reconcile our marriage, learn from our miscomings that lead to the break down of our marriage moving forward with a better marriage full of love and respect. I pray that we let go of the hurt and old so that we can embrace the new seeing each other through Gods...
Replies
Views
My mother in law n husband destroyed my marriage n harness me physical mental for dowry colour n brother in law marriage n due to brother in law marriage n last God gave her heart desire with younger son marriage ..... Without mistake I was made to suffer n for 8 years n now I am said but her I...
Replies
Views
Please lord jesus help and heal my mother in icu for the second time she has surgery got better and ended up back in icu shes all i got a wonderful woman helped so many people showed so much love please lord bring her back to who she was heal her mind body health and soul
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom