Modern Day Noah!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Genesis 6:13-22 So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth. 14 So make yourself an ark of cypress[c] wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out. 15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high.[d] 16 Make a roof for it, leaving below the roof an opening one cubit[e] high all around.[f] Put a door in the side of the ark and make lower, middle and upper decks. 17 I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. 18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. 19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.â€

22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him.

This is always one of my favorite passages to read. In fact, I read it quite often. Back in March 2013, when my husband of 20+ years walked out on our marriage and our family, I fell to my knees begging the Lord for an answer as to why this? Why again? The Lord showed me where I could go to find my answers and find my purpose in all of this. So here is where I found my peace. In Noah's story. I am also a Noah, my Heavenly Father has told me. He has ordained me to be the "Noah" of my family, which not only consists of myself, my husband and our 5 children, but our extended family and our future grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Now THAT's a HUGE responsibility. The battle that is raging in my family is NOT a battle of mere flesh and blood, it's a MAJOR spiritual battle! This battlefield will be the deciding factor for not only this genration but the next few as well. The Lord has certainly placed a great deal of trust in me, hasn't He? He trusts ME to stand! He trusts ME to humble myself before HIM! He trusts ME to make the right decisions and keep things safe and secure for my children. And He has trusted me to SHOW them how to use their faith and put it into action for whatever they face! Oh Lord, I thank You for choosing ME! I thank You for trusting in ME! I am just an ordinary person. But You have ordained me for a very UN ordinary purpose! I am Yours Lord! I will stand firm. I WILL be like Noah! You already have the Victory! Thank You Heavenly Father!

Amen, my precious, Lil Sister. Amen. God is able to do it all and you are able to follow Him with calm assurance. Every time I think of Elijah I think if Elijah could do all the things the Lord ask of him surely we all can do what the Lord asks of us and just to think we have Jesus Christ at all times whispering to our hearts to help us. Hallelujah!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Trusting God To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us never regret the right things we have done on earth, even for the wrong persons who spoke evil of us. Jesus prayed daily for those who were against Him and were not nice at all. His heart, full of kindness and mercy never ever regretted on what He said or did. Kindness should be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom