Mental Health and Physical if needed

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmeliaB

I am asking for your prayer today against my battle with sever hypochondria. It's not something I can control. I don't want to live like this, but like anorexia, I cannot control it. Please pray that I am healed mentally and physically.

Thank you.

Father be with Amelia. Heal her from her illness. Give her peace from her torment. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lord heal Amelia. Give her the strength of mind and resolve that she is praying for help her see the goodness around her and help her to reach out to people and be a blessing.

I stand in agreement that the Father God touches Your life with Healing that is only by Him, in Jesus name I pray these things for you, amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, I lift Amelia up to You and I ask for Your divine healing and Your protection from the enemy. I ask for comfort for her and that You heal her and show her Your unconditional love. In Jesus' name. Amen

Father i lift amelia to your throne and ask in aggreement dfor full helath and wellbeing from all aspect of physical, psychological, emotional spiritual and all. bless her with good helathLord. restored her to full physical and psychological health for all thiongs are possible with you, our almighty Healer. amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my families mental and physical health. Special prayers for my son Jake. Please ask that my swelling is healed. Thank you and God bless you all.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom