Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for our marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God I lift up every prayer intercessor of this group to You (Christian Prayer Warriors Worldwide/PrayerRequest.com). Bless each and every member (every one of us) with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless, protect, and keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. What ever any of us stand in need of, bless us with it. Heal, deliver, and set us free from anything in our lives that is not of God.

May we each come to know You in truth; walking in the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to fall in love with You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Bless us all Lord Jesus with the grace, desire, and strength to walk in obedience to Your Word. Let each of us be examples to this world as what a Christian that Loves God with their life look likes. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My marriage be restored in the name of Yahweh, the spirit of infidelity, evil, generational curses be broken and cast out, we are restored individually and together to do the will of God and discipline to others at the forefront of our marriage. Stronger than ever in love.
Replies
Views
May I receive total health restoration...my marriage and financial breakthrough... there is too much struggle and I keep losing my children in marriage... LORD JESUS CHRIST help me...
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray fir healing for my marriage bro my husband cShawn and healing fircShawn and restoration of my friendship to Nate
Replies
Views
Restoration Reconcile Reunite Neelu & Rajinder marriage pls lord jesus.. Amen Thankyou
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I pray for my husband and his job and our financial and marriage please restore all that is broken in jesus name may we come together in unity. I pray for peace and understanding within our marriage and that you will heal our hearts and make us one again in jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom