Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for the restoration and healing of our marriage, Susie and Tony.

Lord, I pray for the restoration and the healing of their marriage. Love is given to us by You, the Wonderful Creator. Lord God, any problems they are going through with their marriage, I just pray You help figure things out. Help them work as a team Lord God,and keep their faith strong as they continue to devote themselves to You O God. Jesus, You are the Good Sheperd. And right now I ask for restoration and healing of their marriage, as they might feel like lost sheep. Restore their marriage God. Amen.

Let us pray….God I ask in Jesus name, Bless each and every member of my family. Fill the void, the emptiness, the hunger that lives within us that only You can fill with YOU. . Fill this void, this place our hearts that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You.

Bless each of to fall head over hills in love with You. Bless us with the strength and grace to obey Your Word. Bless us with a hungering and thirsting for more of You. Then fill us with You, Your Word, Your Righteousness, Your Love, Your Joy, Your Wisdom, and Your Peace. Fill each of us with You until we are overflowing. Let us find our self in Your Word, in Prayer, Praise, & Worship seeking You and seeking to be filled by You. Don’t let us ever try again to fill this void with anything but You. There is nothing that can compare with You; nothing that can take your place and there is no substitute for You. Fill this void, this place our hearts that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You.

And all that I have asked You to do in this prayer, please do the same for my friends and the writer of this prayer. Fill the void in our lives that can only be filled with You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom