Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We all need to be in prayer for deliverance from those who are creating more viruses in their labs. This Corona Virus was created to destroy the lungs and now they are preparing more viruses to destroy the liver. Ask Jesus Jesus delivers us from those evil people who love to see people suffer and dying a horrible death. O God, deliver us from those who are trying to killl people with all kinds of viruses throwing in our food. Please Jesus, Save us and leads us all to heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

🙏Pray For Them: God I lift up my entire family, all my friends, and everyone that is listed as a contact in my phone and e-mail list. God I ask You in Jesus’ name give each of us wisdom on how to protect ourselves and our families from Covid-19. God let us all walk in wisdom, continue to wash our hands frequently, avoid close contact with others, wear our mask, and clean and disinfect surfaces in our homes so that we will stay healthy, prevent infection and the spread of Covid-19. Let us not place others in harm’s way because we chose to walk in ignorance or unbelief of this virus. God let Covid-19 cause each of us to grow closer to You and develop a more intimate relationship with You. And God prepare Your children and this Nation for whatever storm is coming next. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We all need to be in prayer for deliverance from those who are creating more viruses in their labs. This Corona Virus was created to destroy the lungs and now they are preparing more viruses to destroy the liver. Ask Jesus Jesus delivers us from those evil people who love to see people suffer and dying a horrible death. O God, deliver us from those who are trying to killl people with all kinds of viruses throwing in our food. Please Jesus, Save us and leads us all to heaven. In Jesus name. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name open the eyes and hearts of all Your children (including myself) and let us see what Your will is in this pandemic for the Kingdom of God and for each of us individually. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom