LORDplease heal me of lyme disease, severe ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
LORDplease heal me of lyme disease, severe dehydration, eye ichiness.. diabetes?? organ failure.. i cant sleep cause i am always urinating and thrity thirsty.. im dizzy.. please LORd JEus save me heal me.. forgive my sins. help! also heal all those whop have such illness and heal al those who have illness too in Jesus Christ name

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. And may you and I fall in love with God with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and strength! Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer is “talking to God.” It is the communication of the human soul with the Lord who created the soul.

Let's Talk To God: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace and mercy. God have mercy upon me. Bless me to keep my focus and mind stayed on You. Bless me to be a success in Christ Jesus and fulfill my God given purpose. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Help and encouraged me to never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless my relationship with You to never stop growing stronger, more intimate, and sweeter as time passes. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You. Bless me to love You and trust You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me to draw as close to You as I can. God may You become my greatest delight and Your Word my greatest treasure.

God may I always be aware of Your presence with me, realizing I am never alone, I have nothing to fear. You Got me. God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, witchcraft, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will each be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we each stand in need of, everything You want each of us to have, and be richly blessed. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Prayer Written By Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net

:) Peaceful Bible Scriptures For Whatever You Are Going Through: https://www.prayerrequest.com/threads/peaceful-scriptures-bible-verses.4172117/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom