Lord please deliver my husband and I from any ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord please deliver my husband and I from any fear and anxiety about his upcoming dr's appointment March 12. Please be with us and let him have improvements on his breathing tests, please let us know this will happen. Please give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness. Help us get through the next few weeks and forgive our sins, fill him with Your Holy Spirit. Bless my siblings and grant my brothers good new jobs soon. I lift up to You all my brothers and sisters on this site also who need healing and I thank You for them. In Jesus Name amen. Thank You Lord.

Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!

You have given me relief when I was in distress.

Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!

Psalm 4

Father, I ask for Your healing power to be manifest in this situation. Lord, You said that You would heal us of ALL disease. Lord, let us see the works of Your hand according to Your great promise. And please draw us to be more like You. In Jesus name, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pastor pls pray for me not to be a widow. I don't want my husband to die. Any one that wants to kill my husband should be d one to die in Jesus name amen. I also want you to join me to pray for him to be deliver from every evil manipulation in Jesus name amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to receive healing from God, deliver him from the hand of witches In Jesus name.
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus please deliver and heal and eradicate all infections and bacteria from my body and blood please remove and prevent any sepsis from infecting my body please cure me of it if i have it by miracle cure in Jesus Mighty name Amen
Replies
Views
Please God deliver me and my family 1.from the spirit of witchcraft and eating in the dream in the name of Jesus. let Pastor Jerry call this problem as the fire is going to fall on this spirit Amen. 2. Please God let your fire fall on me and open my spiritual eyes and baptized me and my husband...
Replies
Views
It’s really breaking my heart that my husband continue to assist on this affair and adultery with this other woman, and wants to see me at the same time. I called my husband phone several times this morning after he went to take his mom to work and he has not answered the phone. I went to my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom