Lead us Father

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please help us in our needs, and also to make the right decisions. You know what this is all about. Thank you Father for all you do for us. Thank you for praying with us. God bless

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you my brothers and I are all getting along and everything is going smoothly with Mom s house. Please help us to make the right decisions when fixing it up and repairing what needs to be done. Help us to continue to work together and do this as it should be done. Thank...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you my brothers and I are all getting along and everything is going smoothly with Mom s house. Please help us to make the right decisions when fixing it up and repairing what needs to be done. Help us to continue to work together and do this as it should be done. Thank...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please be with our sister on this site. You know all that she is going through. Please help her in ever way she needs to make this all be done, to make the landlords happy with their work. Please help her make the right decisions to please them. Please help our brother Dave to...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom