Kayla has returned to a hard partying life of alcohol, drugs and sex.

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Kayla has returned to a hard partying life of alcohol, drugs and sex. I ask that you pray for God to turn her heart towards Him, so that the Lord may show His mercy and shower her with His love, the only love that will fulfill the endless longing she tries in vain to stop with unhealthy distractions.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
With the recent passing of my lovely friend Chris Taylor’s husband, I’ve found myself seeking a different kind of sexual intimacy with my husband. Not so much about passion or pleasure but rather comfort and connection. With that in mind, I wanted to re-run this post about how sex can provide...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom