Just Feeling A Bit Stressed At The Moment

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

withouthope

Account Closed
Just feeling a bit stressed at the moment. It just that I have a bit of anxiety at work and no rapport with more coworkers. Please help pray for me.

FATHER I COME BEFORE YOU AND ASK YOU TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THIS PRAYER--I ASK THAT YOU JESUS WOULD SHOW YOUR MERCY & BLESSING UPON THIS REQUEST--WE STAND TOGETHER AND ASK IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME-----AMEN

Please bless this person at work and bring a calming feeling over them. In God's name, amen!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, Standing in the gap Lord, May he be restored and revived in your Love, Mercy and confidence Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
dear lord i pray that you bless this person, bring this person, peace, comfort, joy, strength, grace and mercy heal this person of the anxiety, help this person to be successful at the job, watch over this person and bring many blessings, in jesus name amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Just feeling a bit defeated & hoping for a good day wth our son. We did some med changes & it's been pretty positive but this morning everything just went downhill. I dropped him off at his respite house & now full of anxiety that I'll have to go back & get him & fight with him all day. Pray it...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord I'm a bit stressed pls help me my baby not eating enough pls help her regain her weight and be healthy also her head gap is still open pls help it close she is 18 months pls Lord I pray in your name.Amen
Replies
Views
Can you pray for me financial wise for this weekend too i did meet my uncle the other day for lunch he don’t need to take anything from me like you said he just needs to try to help me budget a little a bit I’m 27 years old & I know how to handle finances I just need extra bit of help with them...
Replies
Views
on day 5 of not smoking cigerettes please pray I continue and don't backslide feeling so tempted. My stomach is a bit better I have stopped vomiting so thanks for prayers please pray against the pain thanks for praying and God bless
Replies
Views
My coworkers are bullies at work and they are teachers, I have done nothing wrong and they are bullying me at work, please help. I am too stressed out to deal with their malice. Their names are Lucy, Jennifer , can’t believe they are teaching young learners and bullies themselves. I need God’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom