Jprayerneeded

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray that God will bless and assist Roger and Donna in all their needs, in Jesus' name, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Urgent lord I pray for my friend Donna that has has operation today that you touch heal her body where implant was put will please be a tital success in every way remove all all every pain from her whoke body give her please lord peaceful rest sleep remive all every pain discomfort from her...
Replies
Views
Prayer Requests: Donna, Jackson, Christina Tiiffany. I asked Donna, jackson, christina, if they would marry me. So far It's a great match. The babies are quite lovely. They lost their Dad 8 years ago. I told Donna, since she's a farmer 'I'll marry her and her babies right now'.. The Children...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that you fill Donna with your perfect peace. Donna lost her partner and is having a really hard time coping with the loss. Lord I pray that you give Donna the strength to stop drinking. I pray she sees the dangers of self medicating. Lord I pray she opens herself to visiting a...
Replies
Views
Wisdom on the job. Peace in the midst of the storm. 1 silent request. Healing for Ann. God would bless Judy, Bill, Roger, Teresa, Stu, Louis, Lenny, Cheryl, David, Brenda, Steve, Anthony, Jack, Fern, George. Salvation for family and friends.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband David burleson for healing and pray for my friend David rogers for healing they both was diagnosed with cancer
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom