Jesus-The Reason For Christmas!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrayerAngel

On this Special Day, we pray that the LORD Jesus Christ bless each and every person who is in need around the world! We pray that His eternal Love be felt by each and every individual who has lost hope or is near losing it. May those feelings and thoughts be replaced by the fact of knowing that JESUS CHRIST IS REAL and He Will Help You Overcome the Obstacles You Face!! He is truly The Reason For the Season!!

May ALL who have come here to ask for prayers and friendship throughout the years Be Blessed this very day! And for those who feel alone, please know that You Are Not! Jesus is right there with you! Do not try to find him with your human eyes, for you can truly only find Him when you see with your heart!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

God WILL Bless You! Just remain steadfast with your faith and trust in Him! Believe and You Shall Receive!!

God Loves You and I Love You Too! You are not alone! He is there right next to you!! And we are right here for you too whenever you need us!! Have a Very Blessed Day!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
\o/ *~*~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR JESUS!!*~*~*~ \o/

\o/ THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND TO THE REST OF THESE FINE PEOPLE WHO VISIT HERE! \o/

Thanks is simply not enough, but LORD, you know truly what is in my heart in the way of saying "Thank You!"

I pray you be with me every day for the rest of my life as well as with each and every person who knows you and needs you and especially with those who are just learning about you and with those who do not yet know you! Amen and Amen!

(\o/) <*>>>>>< (\o/) <*>>>>>< (\o/) <*>>>>>< (\o/) <*>>>>>< (\o/) <*>>>>>< (\o/) (\o/)

First and foremost, Thank You, dear LORD Jesus, for this day and your many blessings! Amen.

Dear friends in Christ Jesus, I just wanted to say that on this day after Christmas, we must not stop thanking and praising God and giving Him ALL the glory, just because it is not Christmas Day anymore!

Jesus continues to give us our daily life and bread with many blessings, despite what some may think they should actually have. He also blesses us with Eternal Salvation when we join Him and give our life to Him by becoming Born Again Christians! Remember, He came to Earth to Save us and paid the price on the cross at Calvary!

So, indeed there is much to continue to be thankful for and we must always be mindful of that as well as eternally grateful to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Amen.

I pray for those who do not remember to thank and praise God daily and give glory to Him! May He come into their lives constantly to be a reminder of what they need to do!

For ALL Who Seek Jesus and His Salvation Who Wish To Become Born Again

PRAYER FOR SALVATION (to be said orally): Lord Father, I come to thee as a sinner with contrite heart and ask thee to forgive me of all of my sins. I accept and believe that Jesus Christ is the One and only begotten Son of God. I believe in my heart that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He resurrected from the dead through God. I promise to serve you in the most holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
The two advents of Christ by Charles Spurgeon ‘And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.’ Hebrews 9:27–28 Suggested...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The real Christmas story is the story of God’s becoming a human being in the Person of Jesus Christ. Why did God do such a thing? Because He loves us! Why was Christmas necessary? Because we needed a Savior! Why does God love us so much? Because He is love itself (1 John 4:8). Why do we...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom