It Is So!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teta

Good morning Holy Ghost. Lord, we appreciate You for honoring all of our prayers request and making our need met, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
YES MY LORD JESUS YOU ARE THE BEST LORD IN THIS WORLD. SO WE APPRECIATE YOU FOR HONORING ALL OF OUR PRAYER REQUEST AND MAKING OUR NEED MET.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord, please make it a very benign duty for me. It’s another duty with my senior and I don’t want to deal with him. Please let me rest this Maundy Thursday and allow me to devote my time in honoring you than dealing with the toxicity at work. Amen.
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. —Luke 3:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God spoke these wonderful words to his Son when Jesus was baptized. God feels the...
Replies
Views
Bless me to Fall in love with a good man who knows and loves the Lord! Bless my date Wed and let us get to know each other and make God honoring conversation, actions and plans! Lead him to know Jesus! Show me what to wear! Let it be romantic. Help me with work and balanced amazing life! Let me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom