irish boy

• Thread starter mahoney316@verizon.net
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mahoney316@verizon.net

i ask in jesus name i pray amen,for the lord to deliver me from lack of finances, credit card debt for me&my wife lilian,that god would bless me&my wife with friends,that he would heal my wife of cancer on her thyroid,that he would heal me of bad health he knows what i need to be healed of,salvation for my family who does not know the lord, also salvation for my wifes family who are not saved,that i would not be in lack of anything in my life, or my wifes life.a good job for me&my wife, inside, also a good hourly wage,paid twice a month,either in the medical field im in, or the grocery field,or this sign business we just started me&my wife lilian that he would bless whatever he wants for the both of us,

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord, as an Irishman and a Christian, I pray for this family, I pray you provide all they need and then some so they can use it to worship you. I pray for the members in the family which aren't saved yet, yet...but I pray you speak to each and every one of them and that this man can lead his family to you, Jesus. Lord, I ask it in your name, Amen.

daniel carey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom