Im in zimbabwe my name is nenerai mukarati. Im ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neneraimukarati

Disciple of Prayer
Im in zimbabwe my name is nenerai mukarati. Im a girl aged 23. Man of God lm kindly requesting for a prayer of break through in marriage.my boyfrend lives in u.k and lm looking forward for a breakthrough.another request is of spiritual things that are being send by our relatives.man of God help me l need your help.lm looking forward for a marriage but spiritual things are taking place l want to go and start a family with boyfrend.

Lord, I lift up Nenerai before you, Grant her desires of her heart. Grant her direction, discernment, guidance, and wisdom in this situation. Show her your perfect will for her life. In Jesus name I pray. amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

Let Us Pray: God in Jesus' name, today, tomorrow, and forevermore bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Deliver, heal, encourage, and strengthen me. Bless me with the desire to and strengthen me to always walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for my life. Place legions of Your angels around me and my home to protect, keep me safe, and all that You have and will bless me with. Every plan that the enemy of my soul has planned for my life, destroy those plans. Let love, peace, joy, hope, faith, excellent health, holiness, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, protection and prosperity rest in me and upon me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. May each of us come to know You better in a real way, continue to grow in the true knowledge of Christ Jesus, and fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Keep a God-Positive-God-Thankful-God-Got-Me-Attitude Prayer…

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17509-god-positive-god-thankful-god-got-me-attitude/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom