I Want A Baby Too!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

racquelb11

My husband and I have been trying for children for some time now. I know that its me, the doctors told me I have PCOS. this would make it very hard for me to get pregnant. Im not losing faith but its taking a toll on my emotions. seeing all my friends and family having babies or posting that they are pregnant. Im trying my hardest to be happy for everyone but its getting harder and harder. my dream is to be a mother. even writing this is bringing tears to my eyes. please pray.I request that everyone pray for the healing of my reproductive areas. that this year will be my year to see a seed planted in my womb. that no harm will come to me or my husband. that we will be blessed with a wonderful baby from my womb. thak everyone in advance for their prayers

I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members ( but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

I pray that God will bless you and your husband with a healthy baby this year. In Jesus' name, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom