I request prayer for a financial miracle in my ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
â¤ï¸ Join me in prayer as I pray for you. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name every prayer request that I have, spoken and unspoken, answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. God thank You for answering all my prayers. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for letting me know I am worth dying for. Thank You. Amen. â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸ Prayer focus for this week: God I ask in Jesus’ name let nothing stop Your plans for my life, not even myself. Give me the desire and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life. Crown my head with much wisdom. Teach me how to guard my heart. Deliver me from every demonic spirit that the enemy of my soul has sent to torment, hinder, or stop me from doing the work of the Lord and having peace in my life and home. God teach me how to pour my heart out to You about everything that I am concerned about. Bless me with a God solution focused mind and attitude. Let me come to You first for the solution to my problems and allow You to direct me on how to handle each and every problem. God give Your angels charge over me to protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Encourage, heal, and make me whole in You Lord Jesus. Teach me how and make me take excellent care of myself for the glory of God. Bless me to live a full abundant life in Christ Jesus. God forever honor this prayer over my life, the life of the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about. Amen.â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involve and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom