i need a husband

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is God who put the desire in your heart. He understands your needs and loves you very much. God wants to give you the desires of your heart

Father Gloria's life is in your hands. She is asking for her husband that you have handpicked for her. Minister to every need that Gloria may have in Jesus Name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father, Who said, “It is not good that the man should be alone,†I come to you asking for help to find Gloria's life partner. I pray to You for her guidance, for she is Your child, and You are her loving and heavenly Father. As she seeks to assume her place in life and fulfill her mission, she longs to share her love with another, to establish a home and to raise a family.

In Your tender mercy direct her to a companion who will appreciate her and requite her love. She does not want to be alone, but would prefer to share her joys and sorrows with a beloved mate - one of her faith and her way of life.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

CLAIM IT IN JESUS NAME..START SAYING TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS THIS IS MY YR..I AM GOING TO BE ENGAGE OR MARRIAGED..IN THE NAME OF JESUS...AND WATCH WHAT GOD DO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to come home he left home 15 days ago and never returned,i suspect my ex husband hurt this marriage after takin 100 dollars from my husband and 20 dollars from me saying he in need but soon after my present husband left
Replies
Views
I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
Salvation for my husband..I am married but not happy..my husband treats me anyhow,he drinks, sleep around and keep late night.. plus smoking..he those not take of me like a husband should...I don't have a job,no money..I am really frustrated...we have been married for 6 yrs with 3 children..I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, please pray for my marriage to be restored and for my husband to come back to me so we can live together again. Pray also for my husband to stop cheating on me and be faithful to me. Please pray also that my husband love me and respect me as his wife and keep his marriage vows he made...
Replies
Views
Yes please pray for my marriage. My husband moved in with his ex girlfriend. He barely talks to me. His entire family deleted me on social media and added her 😭😭😭😭 I don't even get to see my grandkids now. Please bring my husband back to me. Please 😭🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom