I Believe In Miracles

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
PLEASE EVERYONE THIS IS A PRAYER REQUEST GIVING THE LORD THANKS AND ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR THE LORD TO BLESS ME WITH A JOB QUICKLY AND I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS ALSO FOR MY DAUGHTERS SALVATION SHE IS 13 YEARS OLD ALSO PRAYING FOR LEA EKOH THE PROSTITUTE WHO I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM AND HER PARENTS HAVE TURNED THERE BACKS ON THERE DAUGHTER .I PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DRAW HER CLOSER TO THE FATHER I PRAY TO REBUKE ALL FORMS OF EVIL FROM HER PLACING LEA EKOH AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS IN JESUS NAME MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HER.AMEN

Father in the name of Jesus i pray tonight let your holy spirit come down let your holy spirit come down on this person father cover them with your blood bless them whatever problem this person is going through father change his mind for mentioning and calling whosover a prostitute father wherever or what has happend to this person and LEA EKOH father you know best and with you all things are possible let peace prevail among them in Jesus name.....Amen..

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
UNFORTUNATELY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING THE PRAYER REQUESTS I HAVE MADE FOR LEA EKOH ALMOST EVERYDAY!SHE WAS LED INTO PROSTITUTION BECAUSE THE FAMILY WAS POOR AND HER PARENTS FOUND HER THE CUSTOMERS FROM WHAT SHE SAID AND IT CAUSED DAMAGE TO WHERE SHE TRIES AND FORGETS THE PAIN BY DRINKING AND UNNATURAL SEX AND MAYBE CRYSTAL METH.OTHER PRAYER WARRIORS SUCH AS FIRST LADY AND PRAYING WITH POWER AND DOING GOOD KNOW THIS SITUATION BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN PRAYING AS WELL . MARY MAGDALENE WAS SAVED WITH SEVEN BAD SPIRITS BY JESUS CHRIST AND SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE . I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY I SEE THIS WOMAN FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. SORRY YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE FACTS AND I DO NOT JUDGE THIS WOMAN I HAVE PITY FOR HER AND JESUS DIED AND ROSE AGAIN FOR THE UNWILLING AND SINNERS .IN JESUS NAME BROTHER

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. Fear Not.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My mom has been ill for over a week now and what she has could be deadly. I have been non stop worrying and praying for her, my family would be lost without her and I have a 6 year old little brother. I ask that all who read this so graciously help me pray for her, I know God has the power to...
Replies
Views
I pray for my mother to have a perfect job that suits her the best, has a large salary and not stressful. Help my Father understand her that she wants to work because she also wants to help our family, help him pay our water and electricity bills, help him pay all our daily needs and expenses...
Replies
Views
Pray that my boyfriend has respect for our relationship that he doesn’t entertain his ex wife. They cross boundaries when conversing and I pray they both feel inside that what they doing is wrong and humble themselves with humility to respect eachother and me as well to not cross boundaries...
Replies
Views
I am scared I might lose daya. Especially when tell her I might potentially move and that I’m unsure of my life for the next few months. I just want to fast forward and know what happens. I really like her and I have never been in a relationship before. Lots of my insecurities come up, I’ll...
Replies
Views
Hello there! Please help me pray for my ex-girlfriend Abby, that God softens her heart and gets rid of resentment. Pray for healing wellbeing and all things work out. I love her deeply. I wish to marry her if it's the will of God. The last time she texted me, she said she's considering whether...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom