hostadmin non of you is attending to ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength to live my life to please You. Bless my relationship with You to grow stronger, sweeter, and more intimate as the months and years go by. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the world see Jesus in me.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all demonic activity, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue and overtake all my enemies. God cause my enemies to stumble, fail, be greatly humiliated, and ashamed. God give my enemies a mind and heart to want to be saved and delivered. Save and deliver my enemies O God (may Jesus Christ become their Savior and Lord). God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. I Trust You Lord. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Mary, you need never fear that Father God is going to overlook the cries of your heart because He loves you with a supernatural love that is so wonderful that it is beyond description. You can rest in Him and just know everything is going to be alright. Father God, please fill Mary's heart with an assurance that You are always watching over her and every detail of her life both now and always in Jesus Holy Name I pray. Amen.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom