Hi all Please pray for my sister ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hi all Please pray for my sister Naga Malathi as said every time she is dialysis patient from past 7 years .she is not well severe body painsback pains.hand pain.Even after dialysis water is retending in her body due to that her stomach .legs .face is bulging.Her in law's are not at all supportive .please pray that she should be happy .eat well . sleep well .her water to be gone without issues .her pains to be relieved .her in law should help and cook .please pray that she should have releived from.all above issues .put her name in weekly .daily prayers .please pray to our almighty god.thank u one and all
In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My mum has been sick for over a month, the doctor said that she has issues with her kidney and she may have to go through dialysis. Help me pray for divine intervention to heal my mum's kidneys and restore them to full health, without the need for dialysis and she should gain her health back in...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sister 'Prarthana', she has infection in her brain. Already 3 surgery had done but still infection (water) is coming through her head.her one side body also is not working. Currently she is in hospital. Please pray for her.
Replies
Views
My aunt, she's in a critical condition. She's having issues with her kidneys and is undergoing dialysis. Currently she's in critical ICU. Please pray for her recovery. She has two kids who are still studying. Please pray for her.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sister Carolina who is facing adverisity in her life. Lord Jesus give her the strength she needs to carry on. It hurts me to see her like this and she is turning my help away, she shutting herself away. Jesus please help my sister and her family.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mum she has stage 5 kidney disease, she is to weak for dialysis or kidney transplant, doctors are giving her 3 to 5 months to live. Please pray that Jesus heals my mum and her kidneys and health, pray that Jesus restores her health so she can come out of hospital and live a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom