Help,please,prayera..thanku

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Not really understanding. When saw others in need so often helped. When friend needed money for food/utilities gave it. When another needed car paid off paid. When another had expenses,paid some. Etc. yet some ppl know i have been hurting financially,yet not helped. I told a pastor,yet no response ti give. Heard days later he helped someone else though. told a dear lady who told me to tell her if i needed anything..i sort of hinted,yet no offer to help. I know God is able and have seen Him come through many times,yet just dont understand what is happening here. I feel trapped And just want so a big funancial blessing to be free. I have about 1000 dollars in debt,and no money for tags,and just want out of here/situation. Want so much speedy deliverance. Please pray,and thanku so.

God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife MerciMe and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
One day while Jane was in her room she got a text from Mary asking her for the funds she had loan her. Jane replied reminding Mary of her promise, that when she had the funds she would repay her. Now a few days before Jane got the text from Mary, she had helped a friend who was in dire need, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom