Health Insurance.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Prayer Warriors please pray that God will make a way for Z to get medical assistance from welfare to help pay for his medication. He has a seizure disorder and I been having to help him pay for it monthly. Thank You and God Bless.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My 2 year old son has be diagnosed with seizure disorder. His medications have been changed and through your prayers , I believe and have faith that his medication is going to work and that Jesus is going to heal and take away his seizure. He is going to be Jesus miracle. Your prayers worked a...
Replies
Views
My 2 year old son has be diagnosed with seizure disorder. Since his medications started he has been getting the episodes everyday when he sleeps. Your prayers worked a miracle for him when he was born prematurely and was critical after surgery 2 and half years ago. Today I ask you to keep him in...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, we pray for healing and protection for Christopher~please remove those who are treating him badly due to the stigma surrounding mental health symptoms from PTSD. Help him to find the right medications and stop the seizures now. We give you thanks and praise for blessings you...
Replies
Views
Praying for a friend and his father Brian and Joe. Lord give Brian strength to handle what is ahead of him and also to make the process easy dealing with the paperwork and insurance and medical professions. Make sure he's father get's the best care and support. I ask that you heal him 100% in...
Replies
Views
would you please pray for my uterus to get healed I can't afford medical insurance and pray that i receive my social security disability therefore I can get health insurance have other medical health issues please god may I receve my ssdi in the mighty name of jesus please god
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom