Healing and Reconciliation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Bring Healing and Reconciliation with my friends and family. Jesus save my unsaved loved ones in Jesus name I praise Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
James 5:16   "Confess your faults to one another and pray for each other, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."

I am praying for the salvation and healing of those you love.

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
https://www.christianity.com/wiki/christian-terms/what-are-forgiveness-and-reconciliation-in-the-bible.html https://jodiestevens.org/does-forgiveness-mean-reconciliation/ What Are Forgiveness and Reconciliation in the Bible? Are They Different? Reconciliation and forgiveness are similar in...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my Sons deliverance of drugs and salvation prayers for a job for me and reconciliation in my family
Replies
Views
Prayer request for a reconciliation of Pabon and Brishti in Jesus name.pray to God for bring back pabon To brishti very soon in Jesus name.Amen.
Replies
Views
Prayer request for my reconciliation Asap in Jesus name.pray To almighty God for my reconciliation with my specific person.pray for his return to me ASAP in Jesus name.
Replies
Views
Please pray for reconciliation, peace and stability in my marriage. Pray against anger in my husband and attack from the enemy. Pray for marital restoration.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom