Greetings to you in the Name of ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nukulzakar

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings to you in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Bro My Name is Saganty Bailey Babu. Iam a Preacher I face many times in tribal areas WATER PROBLEM. In India, most families depend on bore well or well water. Most cities in India like Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, etc get well or bore well water for drinking. Bore well water is usually safe to drink. But they have no sufficient bore well in my near prayer areas. So please pray for Our need Bore wells to us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Greetings to in the name of jesus christ of the Nazaret. I am prabhakar Ambati hyderabad in India Please pray for me and my family members my church Meny many thankfull to you sir Amen Amen hallelujah
Replies
Views
Hello friends Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I sincerely request you all to pray for my physical healing . I have been suffering from Lower back pain and sciatica for the last 4 months and inspite of my continously taking treatment, no improvement is found. I fully believe only...
Replies
Views
Greetings in the name of Jesus. I would like brothers and sisters to join me in. Prayer as I face a challenging time my sister does not wish good for our family. My marriage has undergone stress my child is sickly and I'm not securing employment my interviews don't do well even when I've done...
Replies
Views
loving greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. ँmy name is mohan singh kashyap from chhattisgarh india. please pray for me to get job my interview date is 4 and 6 may 2022 Thank you
Replies
Views
Greetings to u in the magical name of Jesus Christ I would like to thank God for all the miracles he has done in my life.... Starting from giving me govt seat in one of the best college...to guiding and helping me to score the top marks... and be one among the toppers of the college and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom