Good Morning Father

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you are doing, thank you for what you have done, and thank you for what you are about to do. Lord thank you thank you thank you I appreciate you, I am grateful for you and all you. Thank you for your open arms, thank you for your guidance, thank you for the wisdom you sprinkle on me to share with those you allow me to connect with. Thank you for working behind the scenes, thank you for the peace you fill me with and for the feeling you allow me to feel to remind me to guard my heart. Lord I place it (my heart) in your hands. I give you every aspect of my life, I trust you, I need you, I seek you. My arms, eyes, and heart are lifted towards you father. Lord your word does say, ask and we shall receive, Lord I ask that you be the rock in my daughters hearts mind and soul, do the same for the kids of those I love, care about, and those I work with and connect with daily. Lord I ask you give the leaders that you have placed in my life the wisdom, the courage, the knowledge, the tools that they will need to be the leaders which you have granted them to be. May I also be equipped for every role you have given me the privilege to have. May I always have a grateful heart for the people and things that matter, that should last me a lifetime. Lord thank you for the reminder that I shall not seek to be perfect but to perfectly love you, seek you, get to know you, and you will guide my steps, my hands, and my heart down the path you have set for me. Lord you will close those doors that no longer should be open through this journey, and you will open the gates down the road which you have equipped me for. May I always give you all the Glory for all that you are and will always be.  Your promises are true, and set in stone. I love you, I need you, I seek you, I thank you....protect and guide, my kids, Christopher, my family, friends and any readers, and prayers of this request. You precious blood over these words, this day, In You almighty name I pray....AMEN

Be Encouraged. Somebody somewhere is praying for you. In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Amen. ♥ Prayer Focus: God I ask in faith in Jesus’ name that You will completely heal me in every area of my life (physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional). Redeem my life from destruction. Crown my head with Your wisdom, favor, loving kindness, and tender mercies. Satisfy my mouth with only good things and renew my youth like the eagles. Protect me from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about. It is in Your son’s name, Jesus, that I ask this of You.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father, forgive me all of my sins, I have committed so much and done so many things wrong in my life, I ask forgiveness from the bottom of my heart. I want to be forgiven, I want the healing power and mercy of the Lord to come to my life. I want to walk in the light of the Lord. I...
Replies
Views
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 Thank you Lord for all you have done and are doing for me. Open doors and soften hearts in my favor in all areas of my life. Forgive me for my sins. Lord...
Replies
Views
Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me up in...
Replies
Views
Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. You have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined. You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me. You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. They lift me...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord - thank you for my life. Im asking you to guide us always and protect us from evil. Lord I dont want to be hurt so im asking You that those people will be nice and sweet to me. I hope I am not the only who cares for them but also people will watch their actions - I hope they will be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom