Good Morning father

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing, and thank you so much more for what you are about to do. Lord may you almighty healing hands be all over Julie, may you give my cousin Jesus to be there emotionally, spiritually, and lovingly for his wife. I would love to come and see them father. Lord may Julies request be heard in abundance and may we pray for her with the same diligence and the same power we prayed for baby Jacob. Father, shed some light on the situation with Andrea, may there be clarity and guidance for her and for me to know what role you need me to play in this situation. Lord thank you for the time spent with my girls last night. Lord control my desire, I trust you, I need you, I want you. I love you. Please allow me to focus today. In your precious name I pray. AMEN 

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I thank you for this opportunity of a new blessed day full of promise of financial breakthrough and total deliverance I thank you so much the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob for your loyal love never fails Please Lord tomorrow I ask that let me wake up with untold...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank you for your goodness and mercy. Please watch over my family and friends. Help me be a great Christian father to my children. Help me to be a better man Lord, I want to grow my value. Too long have I lived supporting others and now, trusting You and your direction, I want to...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I trust in you...Pray for my son Krrish Singh he is 10th preparing for his board exams divert his mind to his studies and may he get good percentage in his board exams.secondly for my mom Julie Dsouza she had her right leg surgery May she walk freely without support . Pray for me...
Replies
Views
My husband recently took a new job to have a better work/life balance. Unfortunately, his work is far more demanding than what the company promised. Our marriage is recovering from addiction and infidelity and the wounds are just now healing… We need some direction as to where God wants my...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I submit to your will and trust You. You know what I am going through and you know that in about five weeks my marriage will be ended. Yesterday my wife called and wanted to know all about how we were supposed to communicate about who we were dating. I leaned on You for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom