God Make Me Ready...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Jesus please walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Make me a person of excellence. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer and every Christian on my e-mail list. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!â€

Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian on Your E-Mail List…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please Jesus why do you make me suffer like this? I always followed your commandments and now I am following more than ever why can't you give me my husband? I want to be a perfect housewife, please Jesus! Come to Me and heal me and grant me all the wishes of my heart! My heart's desires is to...
Replies
Views
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of...
Replies
Views
my name is randie fernandez and my brother name is robert fernandez jr, first i give thanks to my god for he awesome and he has given me so much in my life i have asked for and his love is real true love also i need prayer to see me and my brother clear from all crimes they have put on us and to...
Replies
Views
Lord forgive me of my sins. Thank you for your protection and for giving me charge over angels. I pray Lord that you will bless me with a permanent home and help me to be self-sufficient not needing anyone or having to do anything not aligning with your will. I’m ready to sit on my front porch...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I am having a hard time trying to accept my life as it is. I want to commit suicide already. I am so stressed out. I can’t seem to fall asleep at all and I can feel that my mental health is failing so fast and hard.. I am praying that I will be able to move on from Karl. I don’t want...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom