God Is God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

faith4ever

Humble Prayer Partner
Though christ all things are possible.....Dear god I pray that everything goes well for me. For im in the middle of a dramatic change which is dissolving a relationship with my children father, career advancement, and new residence/location (out of town), dear god I ask that you keep me focused in my weakest hour, these things are VERY heavy on my mind and heart, I have never dealt with so many things at once EVER, things get very tough for me I get very sick mentaly and physicaly and I tend to break down constantly and lose focus. Good things come to those who wait, dear god I appreciate you in all that you have done for me, do for me and will do for me. I sometimes feel that I have no one and the family members and friends that I think are for me are really just the opposite and thats a hurting feeling....Please pray for me..... Amen

Father, this is your daughter Chandra and I cry for my sister tonight. Let my tears cleanse her heart as she is heavy and burdened. I cry over her discomforts and decisions to stand during the most painful events in a woman's life- dissolution. Hold her heart in your hand that the pains from the outside would will not force her heart to shatter as the heart pumps inside against the chambers inside from all the horride experiences, deceit, lies, and agony from standing. Standing day after day, and night after night, her hearts beats against her head and she desires to line up with you. Let her heart beating head began to find comfort as it beats rhythmically with your heart and she gain the pulse of your beat for her life. As she steps out on faith for her family, open doors for her pass through for her faithfulness- favor her with the Abrahamic covenant and present deeds, titles, properties, witty inventions, storehouses just for her because she dared to believe you will redeem her and carry her through the confusion and destruction of the enemy taring apart her mere marriage and identity. Thank you daddy, she knows she is your daughter and she alone has been redeemed back to YOU! You have keep her feet on the ground that she need not be burried in the grave of sorrow for you have RESURRECTED her to YOU! She has risen above his grave of divorce and ROSE to YOU! Rise my sister, RISE! Reign King Jesus, in her life- create in her a new LIFE of ELEVATION, in the name of JESUS, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You.

Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me.

God Thank YOU for all You have done for me! Thank YOU Lord Jesus.

2012 Let’s Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My friend T. is in a very dangerous situation right now and Satan and his unclean spirits are making claim over her life. PLEASE pray with me that God surround her with his angels and delivers her through this. Freed by his blood with no conditions. It sounds dramatic but it's not, her life is...
Replies
Views
Dear lord brother prakash and team please pray for me I love my husband very much but he always avoids me doesn't talk to be he shouts at me for no reason he is not interested with me to talk and not at listening what I want to say always does opposite and he gets angry with me he doesn't come...
Replies
Views
Thank-you for your prayers everyone...I am soo grateful... Abba-Daddy-God in Jesus's Name please help me get all better again Life has become soo frightening & difficult for me to endure where i currently live make a way for me to re-locate to some place that is very very safe and much more...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I have so much work to catch up on in my job I feel very under pressure and nervous. I am also worried about discussions about my work location with my new boss. Please pray to God for me. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray that God will get me to a normal dayshift job, right job fit where I could use my experience, skills and the gifts and talents that God had given me all these years. That even at 51 years old, organizations and companies will not see this as a hindrance for me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom